Skip to content
31 March 2022: Reservoir Update
- Flow Facts: 25 March to 31 March 2022
- Reservoir level has increased from 2793.20 feet to 2793.21 feet in the past 7 days.
- Currently, Skins Lake Spillway discharge is ~40 m3/s, where it will be maintained until approximately mid-April, in accordance with the Nechako Fisheries Conservation Program guidelines.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley increased from 9 m3/s to 11 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta increasedfrom43 m3/s to 45 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof is unchanged at 55 m3/s
- Five (5) mm of precipitation was observed last week and sixteen (16) mm of precipitation is expected next week.
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity, can be viewed at any time by clicking here. Please see images below for further details regarding current reservoir conditions.