Flow Facts: 23 September to 29 September 2022
- Reservoir levels have decreased in the past 7 days from 2797.77 feet to 2797.52 feet.
- Skins Lake Spillway is currently ~61 m3/s, where it will be maintained until the end of September.
- In October, spillway discharge is expected to be reduced to 40 m3/s in two 10 m3/s incremental steps by the end of next week. Further spillway discharge rates will be determined based on weather conditions and other factors.
- Five (5) millimetres of precipitation recorded last week, with two (2) millimetres of precipitation anticipated over the next 7 days.
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity can be viewed at any time by clicking here. Please see images below for further details regarding current reservoir conditions.