Skip to content
27 January 2021: Reservoir Update
- Reservoir level has decreased from 2794.21 feet to 2794.08 feet in the past 7 days.
- Currently, Skins Lake Spillway discharge is 40 m3/s, where it will be maintained approximately for the duration of the winter, as per Nechako Fisheries Conservation Program guidelines.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 7 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley is unchanged at 13 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta is unchanged at 43 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof is unchanged at 54 m3/s
- Ten (10) mm of precipitation was observed last week and sixteen (16) mm of precipitation is expected next week.
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity, can be viewed at any time by clicking here. Please see images below for further details regarding current reservoir conditions.