Skip to content
13 Jan 2022: Reservoir Update
- Reservoir level has decreased from 2794.37 feet to 2794.29 feet in the past 8 days.
- Currently, Skins Lake Spillway discharge is 40 m3/s, where it will be maintained approximately for the duration of the winter, as per Nechako Fisheries Conservation Program guidelines.
- Nechako River flow discharge changes in the past 8 days at various locations are as follows:
- Flow at Nautley is unchanged at 8 m3/s
- Flow at Cheslatta increased from 37 m3/s to 46 m3/s
- Flow at Vanderhoof decreased from 56 m3/s to 55 m3/s
- Thirty-two (32) mm of precipitation was observed last week and eighteen (18) mm of precipitation is expected for next week.
- Real-time and historical information on reservoir activity, can be viewed at any time by clicking here. Please see images below for further details regarding current reservoir conditions.